- Strong ability to develop processes and documentation for a formal Quality Management System capable of being certified to an industry standard (ISO). Able to lead a cross-functional team to develop, manage and improve the QMS.
- Strong understanding of and leadership experience with Quality Assurance activities within an industrial assembly and test operation with a heavy reliance upon a multi-tiered supplier network with high subcontract machining content. Previous functional management/supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge of and experience with QA functional responsibilities including inspection, test, and other methodologies.
- Maintain ISO 9001:2015 certificate and QMS including full awareness of QMS systems
Extra Requirments that would add a plus:
- Knowledge of and experience with application of Continuous Improvement methodologies (Lean, 5S/6S, Kaizen, PDCA, TPS, etc.).
- Capable of facilitating rapid improvement kaizen events.
- Strong ability to identify improvement opportunities and lead efforts to accomplish.
- Experience with manufacturing processes including machining of and fabrications.
- Comfortable with interpreting drawings with GDT dimensioning to identify critical control plan requirements and metrology best practices.
About this Company
Power Solutions is an Engineering, Manufacturing and Service company working in Electro-mechanical Sector since 2009. from its early inception, The main focus of PS management team is the total satisfaction of all of the stack-holders, employees, suppliers, all business...
See all Careers and Jobs at PS