- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create detailed project plans and scope statements.
- Ensures SW Development processes are followed.
- Manage project activities, resources, and information.
- Participate in analysis, design and architectural phases.
- Estimate, Break projects into doable Sprint Back Log with the Scrum Master
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Demonstrate solid organizational and leadership skill, strong written and verbal communication talent, and an appropriate aptitude for systems thinking, user experience design, software engineering, and software test methodologies.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
StarWallet Labs is a full integrated digital corporate operating in Cairo since 2011, providing digital services, solutions and products to a wide range of clients who market their products / brands to consumers in the MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Starwallet Labs
We came in with one mission in mind,...