- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Enter the revenue invoices per customer
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ECAT is leading the Egyptian market in water base flexo-graphic inks and varnishes for over 20 years (previously promoted as wafa chemical).
See all Careers and Jobs at ECAT for Paints and Inks (PRIMOCAT)
Also, the company has significant market presence within Africa , middle east and some European countries.