- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commission
About the Job
Our Client is currently seeking a Media Sales Manager. The division is currently undergoing huge expansion, hence this newly created position. The team is dynamic, hard working and dedicated to achieving results.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and sells media products and services offered by the employer.
- Ability to find sponsors for our products, services and campaigns in digital media and TV channels field.
- Have a great personal relationships network.
- Sell advertising space for media entertainment industry.
- Establish and build relationships with key industry players including existing and new industry clients.
- Report to the Division Head on a weekly basis.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients.
- Ensure collection of adverts in a timely manner.
- Determine direction for editorial team when required.
- Develop relationships with potential key account holders.
- Research various media and information sources.
- Collect and deliver adverts to the project management team.
- Perform any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility.
About this Company
Media Gate Studios For Art Production and Creative Media Solutions, Media Gate Studios premium TV Content of superior quality including revenue share programs, game shows, talk shows, commercials and drama.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Gate
Media Gate owns a large studios on the 6th of October City.