- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Path Solutions is looking to hire Business Consultant for our development centre in Cairo , Egypt.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for project implementation, primary analysis of the client requirements.
- Defines the business requirements of the clients and prepares the reports (BRDs) and then get sign off of the BRDs.
- Provides system training to clients. Conduct QA Onsite new development/ modifications related to the project. Trouble shoots and helps users in day to day operations during go live phase.
- Establishes and maintains a good relation with the clients by communicating and responding to the queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Works with the client to refine, prioritize and schedule all the (TARs) technical assistant requests. Follows up with the project manager /development manager for a timely resolution of the TARs.
- Help secure client approval on the specification reports. Applies business knowledge to the application and provides necessary information to support and product management team.
About this Company
Path Solutions is a leading information technology solutions provider offering a broad, deep spectrum of Sharia-compliant, Riba-free and asset-backed integrated software solutions and services to the Islamic financial marketplace, covering the entire range of Islamic Banking,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Path-Solutions