- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Learning & Development (L&D) Business Partner will be required to assist in providing an effective, consistent and proactive L&D training function to Operational and Support Managers across the Global EMEA Region
- Design, develop and deliver blended training interventions across the Global EMEA Region, by effectively using a variety of traditional and technological methods/media, in line with Business needs
- Undertake appropriate training and development needs analysis for the locally assigned site(s)
- Design and deploy the L&D Plan, aligned to business needs
- Support the implementation of Global/Corporate L&D programmes to the Global EMEA Region
- Provide functional L&D expertise and share best practice with L&D representatives across the Region to ensure consistent and effective implementation of L&D initiatives
- Address ad hoc training needs identified for SYKES managers in conjunction with relevant line managers
- Support the performance review process by providing guidance and expertise on system utilization to relevant colleagues in the Region, compiling relevant reports as required/requested, and utilizing performance review data for the identification of training needs for relevant staff
- Act as coach, facilitator and L&D subject-matter expert to the Business
- Support succession planning process at Mid Level Leader and Front Level Leader through succession programmes, including assisting in the identification and development process of potential leaders.
- Support recruitment activities by playing an active role in the running of Skills Assessments for various non-Agent roles
- Own and manage Regional L&D projects in line with Business needs and as agreed with Regional L&D Management, when appropriate.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships across the locally assigned site and the wider Global EMEA Region
- Liaise, develop relationships and communicate regularly with education and learning establishments as well as relevant internal and external parties
- Offer support to relevant line and senior Ops and Support managers, across the Region to ensure that learning & development is executed to standard.
- Record and report on data gathered from trainees/L&D projects and activities.
PLANNING & ORGANISING
- Ensure that all necessary training equipment and facilities are booked and prepared when required
- Ensure that all training documentation is administered effectively
- Constantly evaluate, update and improve all training (content) provided to relevant SYKES employees
- Provide regular reports on training activity to the L&D Manager.
- Advise on Regional training plans to meet identified performance gaps.
- Anticipate and identify current and future L&D requirements
- Utilise relevant L&D and performance management systems including SYKES learning Management system (LEARN) and personnel systems (Enable), competently and regularly as required.
WORKING TO OBJECTIVES/ RESULTS ORIENTATED
- Ensure that the L&D function is adding value to the Region and that objectives are aligned with business requirements
- Provide and interpret relevant L&D data that assists in driving performance and/or behavioral change.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
SYKES is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena. We provide an array of customer contact management solutions to market leaders around the world, primarily in the Communications, Financial...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sykes Enterprises