- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior Analyst Operational Performance Analytics leads the analytic strategy in support of call center performance and customer satisfaction data in support of operational improvement initiatives.
- This position works on an analytic team to assess processes that have an impact on customer satisfaction scores or other key metrics and on the design and implementation of initiatives to improve those scores.
- The Senior Analyst Operational Performance Analytics will interpret performance trends, identify root causes behind the trends, and then contribute to the development of performance improvement efforts.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Reviews customer satisfaction and other operational metric results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to identify trends in performance; produces monthly management reports
- Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies performance improvement opportunities via Microsoft Pivot tables, cross-tabs or via other tools. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps
- Coordinates with statisticians for development of key driver analysis, statistical linkages and calibration between metrics
- Coordinates data feeds with Operations to provide data for analysis
- Documents current operational processes as part of root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identifies possible gaps that may be contributing to lower key metric results
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation
- Contributes to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs
- Contributes to recommendation/initiative development based on results of analysis
- Develops updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; monitors call center operational performance on goals and objectives; isolates initiative effectiveness on improving key performance metrics
- Produces documentation of key insights quality analysis or root cause work, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews
About this Company
We are excited to announce that Convergys has completed its acquisition of Stream, creating a world-class customer management firm made up of 125,000 employees working in more than 150 service centers and 31 countries. Both companies are known for providing exceptional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Convergys