- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Commission Starts From 500 to 5000 EGP
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide superior customer service and offer excellent advice to the customers in order to help them select the right hotel for their businesses travels.
- Manage several on-going queries at once
- Follow-up communications to provide additional details is sometimes necessary to make the sale.
- Conduct cold calling to none or potential customers
- Make outgoing calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
- Greet calls warmly and perform reservation procedures.
- Explain hotel details, rates, services, amenities, and other information about the hotel as requested.
- Sell, process, enter, and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of our reporting system, current events and potential issues.
- Provide potential customers with appropriate room assignments and types while up-selling when appropriate.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Telecommunications Travel and Tourism
About this Company
EHS provides housing services for over 120 destinations worldwide. As one of the housing services experts, EHS aims to process over 120,000 hotel bookings per annum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Expo Housing Services
Due to our established relationship with rooms’ suppliers, we are able to offer unmatched room...