- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ability to build best-in-class user experiences and define how customers interact with the app, website, and brand.
- This person will tackle user flows, wireframes, prototypes, app screens, websites, and email/marketing communications. This job requires extensive collaboration with product, marketing, and business stakeholders to deliver UX and visual solutions that critically impact the growth of their product.
- This role offers the right candidate to join a talented team, at great time of growth, and be able to put a lasting imprint on a young profitable company!
- Produce non-obvious user experience insights to create innovative designs
- Create world class user-centred design that takes into consideration research, business drivers, customer segments and usability feedback.
- Execute all visual design stages, including wireframes, storyboards, user flows and final layouts(Desktop & mobile apps ) are mandatory
- Develop UX designs in an agile environment using design tools such as whiteboards, post-its, Sketch, Invision and web/mobile technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JS (optional), to produce high quality user experience solutions and interface design. The tools you use are defined by you, but should be scalable. We won’t dictate how you design.
- Identify ways to improve the user experience both visually and by measurable user outcomes.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate