This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Housing , Transportation allowance
About the Job
- Develop and growth of project management
- Manage projects related to developing master plans, facility plans, sewer system evaluations and assessment
- Direct the technical and production work of project team, administering contractual aspects of the project, and acting as primary contact for client.
- Establish project delivery strategy and develop job plan, QA plan, securing resources, establishing work briefs and budgets.
- Promote effective teamwork through mentoring and training.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and schedules for existing projects.
- Develop pricing estimating, scoping and marketing strategies for proposed projects.
- Mentor team members and assess work assignments. Provide direction and training as needed to team members.
- Manage all communication pertaining to technical and contract project issues and attend client meetings.
- Direct preparation of design computations and opinions of probable cost.
- Direct preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project.
- Direct CAD for engineering and design documents.
- The ideal candidate for this role should be an Infrastructure civil engineer Water-Waste Water) with critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making, communication skills, influencing and leading team work, stress tolerance.
- This position requires an advanced degree of leadership, creative thinking, and dedication to people.
- The ability to professionally represent TCC internally and client facing is a must.
- The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be both confident and flexible in their views.
- This position will require the ability to work with multiple business units to acquire operational knowledge..
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering and/or relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience including staff development
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through the actions of others
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict)
- Possess time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a professional fast-paced environment
- PMP is a plus
- GCC experience is preferred
About this Company
Thrustbroing Construction Company is a Division of Tamimi Group of Companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Thrustboring Construction Co.
TCC is one of the biggest companies in the tunneling works, as the Company owns more than 25 years of Work experience in the Gulf area.
TCC owns a huge number of the tunneling machines,...