- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Cerebrus Corporation is a growing Engineering company with a wide range of products and services tailored toward the automation industry.
As part of the growth, the company is currently looking to revamp its online presence with an enhanced web app that will allow for a more fluid customer experience.
- In doing so, Cerebrus is looking to hire a Full Stack JS Web Developer who can take part in the ongoing objective.
- Utilize the vision of management to plan and develop a new design for the company website
- Create conceptual mock ups of the various components of the site
- Use ReactJS in conjunction with NodeJS and ExpressJS or Koa as part of the development stack
- Develop, maintain and integrate the database utilizing GraphQL and Apollo on the back-end.
- Implement user and data security throughout the website and database
- Develop e-commerce within the site for a seamless customer shopping experience
- Perform software testing on all components of the web app.
- Develop the customer and employee portals which will be used for various user and business management requirements
- Deploy and maintain the web app on a remote server
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Cerebrus Corporation is dedicated to excellence in Engineering. With engineering services ranging from product development to project management, Cerebrus offers a wide array of solutions for multiple industries. Activities within Cerebrus Corporation are governed by the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cerebrus Corporation