- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance & Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Males Only
About the Job
- Document and track all users’ issues and requirements and coordinating application support issues with vendors and external service providers.
- Recommend alternative technologies that will enhance current or anticipated information systems and that support overall company’s goals.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitoring equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Execute the periodic maintenance plans for the hardware and software in the company.
- Handle and solving the computerized systems and software problems.
- Provide the required immediate support for all hardware and software users within the company to keep the work progress.
- Supervise the different departments' computerized systems inspection to ensure the compatibility of software with the operating systems and networks' capacity at the company.
- Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Develop IT operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; and determining impact on total system.
- Anticipate IT operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation and monitoring unit performance.
- Improve operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
- Provide operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Suggest required skill sets to complement the team and supporting recruitment activities
- Responsible for supporting the team as a whole and mentoring less experienced engineers
- Support a culture of creativity for growing innovation in software solutions and delivery
- Review successes and identifying issues to innovate process solutions and align best practices
- Solid technical experience is required to analyze, design and implement model software solutions that are maintainable and reusable
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Arabian Advanced Systems (Now: Naseej) is the leading knowledge solutions provider in the Arab World serving the region’s top Academic, research, cultural, and government organizations and corporations for the past 23 years; delivering world-class solutions and services that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Advanced Systems