- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
“Overseeing general accounting operations, ensuring integrity, accuracy and effectiveness of accounting information to meet and exceed sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals/objectives”.
- Reconcile account balances and bank statements.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups and protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Support both internal and external audits by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns and preparation of all Taxes payments monthly and Quarterly.
6 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Banking FMCG
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli