- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Extra benefits
About the Job
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- With the project manager, is responsible for creating accurate costings and delivering programs within budgets.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Manage other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.).
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
In 1907, in the Egyptian Delta region, Abdel Maksoud Arafa first embarked on his professional journey by opening a small fabrics retail shop. Some years later, the family made the decision to move the business to the capital for better market exposure and visibility. After...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arafa Retail Group