- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Expectations and Accountability of Job:
- Processing cash flows efficiently and analyzing fiscal.
- Data in order to guarantee the optimum financial.
- Situation for the Döhler Group.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Preparing a cash position worksheet.
- Monitoring cash balances on deposit at financial institutions.
- Oversee day to day cash management & liquidity.
- Collecting, concentrating, and disbursing cash.
- Arranging external financing.
- Invest for the short.
- Managing the relationship with banks & other finance areas.
- Coordinating efforts with other finance areas, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax, and accounting.
- Prepare Monthly reports with financial and liquidity ratio and present direct to Treasury manager.
- Stimulating continuous standardization and optimization of processes and organizational structures and implementing corresponding measures in consultation with the line manager.
- Implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Implementing the treasury strategy (including the bank concept) in consultation with the line manager.
- Assisting in the planning of currency requirements (dollar...) by analyzing relevant data from internal and external sources, as well as finalizing interest rate and foreign exchange transactions, including central organization of the interest balance.
- Carrying out the daily cash scheduling.
- Managing bank accounts, bank and trading authorizations across the Group; monitoring and structuring payment flows, credit facilities and money market investments of the Döhler Group.
08:00 am to 04:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Medical Insurance, Transportation, Meal Allowance, Mobile Allowance and other benefits regarding to Eid and Ramdan.
6th of October we prefer to hire from (Giza, Faisal, 6th of October, Da2ry Maadi near ElZahraa Metro station and ElMarg).
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt