- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling ArabyAds performance advertising digital services.
- Primary focus will be on developing new business through new customer acquisition.
- Will be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline - Cold Calling - Generating leads - Offer ArabyAds services - Follow up with the potential clients - Closing the deals.
And will be performing the below duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
ArabyAds, part of M&K Internet Group, launched in January 2014, as a leading private display affiliate network in the region, leveraging the experience of its founder & team in performance advertising space, to offer a solution for both merchants seeking performance campaigns...
See all Careers and Jobs at Araby Ads