- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive and review approved contract & drawings and conduct site visits to indicate any obstacles expected in installation, changes in layouts, or mis-allocation, etc.
- Coordinate with clients for the installation priorities, delivery time, places of loading and uploading, storage areas and time of starting work and approvals.
- Set the preliminary budget for the project operation of needed labor or equipment.
- Efficient communication with stakeholders regarding projects progress and status.
- Manage and review project invoicing and proper tracking of installation against payment.
- Set the preliminary time needed for installation according to the products types and project condition.
- Follow up with site engineers through regular site visits to check all works on site are in accordance with the targeted schedule.
- Manage and ensure the installation progress is in accordance with the set time schedule.
- Manage team tasks and deliverables to ensure proper time management and achieving targeted tasks and monitor their output quality.
- Manage the Operation documentations that include the daily operation plans, achievements, related progress reports on regular basis.
- Maintain professional relationship with all clients, ensuring problems and issues are immediately handled and successfully resolved.
- Ensure all damages or missing parts are repaired and installed in the shortest time possible.
- Prepare the handing over reports & finalize any snag lists after installation process finished to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate weekly follow up meeting with all operation related internal departments to ensure smooth and efficient project execution.
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least