- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review the monthly expenses and donations
- Inspect the treasury safe monthly
- Follow-up the opening of accounts in banks
- Follow-up the issuance of checks and all the bank transactions
Annual Financial sheet:
- Follow-up to update data of the monthly sheets.
- Answer the questions of the Management members regarding the cases and donations
- Extract annual reports and sent to top management
Loans And Debt:
- Follow-up to and review the rescheduling of loans and debts
- Follow-up to and review of the implementation of Loans Policies
- Follow-up the temporary accounts and acknowledge the accounts balance
- Follow-up to audit branches’ accountant daily tasks & reports
- Receive Branches’ reports and audit its accounts
- Ensure the implementation of the accounting cycle.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Perform the annual performance appraisal for own department members.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Follow-up the legality matters with lawyer
- Follow-up the system issues with the IT system Agency
- Develop the finance department annual plan
- Follow-up to the collection and operation department
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ghaya consulting is a group of specialists with vast experience in diverse aspects of business achieved through their exposure to diversified enterprises with different business needs, structures, operations and legal form. Their business nature introduced them to massive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghaya Consulting