Qualifications & Requirements:
- A 3D artist with good knowledge in real time engines and it's techniques "Lowpoly - UV - Unwrap - shader - PBR - Retopology - baking light - hand painted texture - LOD - Normal map"
- Experience with architectural modeling and visualization, and the optimizations of models supplied via architectural and structural engineering software, such as Autodesk Revit
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/Unity/ or any other game engine
- Experience with 3ds Max
- Well organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to keep work well organized, collaborate with other team members effectively, and follow project standards and conventions.
- A strong problem-solving ability, and ability to respond positively to challenges and working within technological constraints.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be creatively motivated
- Have an interest in architectural visualization/interior design
About this Company
Handaz is a team of highly skilled Architects, Civil Engineers and Software Developers aiming to be a part of shaping the AEC industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Handaz
There is a gap between Technology and the AEC industry. Our Goal is to fill this gap by providing products and services for...