- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the Job
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
- Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure data is secure
- Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy planning
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks
- Develop data and analytics roadmap
- Responsible for ownership of product voice and vision
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values.
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product/project release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understand knowledge of the market, the users, and the road-map for the product.
- Fast-growing, dynamic and stable company with international scope
- A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
- Social , medical insurance and bonuses
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- At least 3 year(s) experience working as a Product Owner in a web and mobile applications environment
- Solid understanding of the product life cycle.
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management tools
- Experience in conducting weekly sprint meetings
- Hands-on experience with mobile applications analysis and design.
- Good Analytical skills in Website Design & Development
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to details.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional organization, problem-solving, and skills.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking skills
- Passion for user experience
- Strong Management skills and planning
About this Company
Green Tech is a system integrator and software services company established to serve the enterprise and E-Government Solutions in Saudi Arabia
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Tech
We also develop integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and...