- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Ideaspace Suez is looking to hire a Community Officer.
This is a full-time position, effective immediately. Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
- This role at Ideaspace, Borg Al Arab, will be very diverse and flexible, as can be expected in an entrepreneurial organization. It provides exposure to a variety of business experiences and networks, and allows building an influential professional network and reputation.
The Officer will have the following job responsibilities, among others:
- Building a community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and students.
- Developing programs and competitions for innovators and start-ups.
- Creating and maintain Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Communicating by phone, email and in person with clients, partners, and other business contacts.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key persons and with media and press for media coverage of company events
- Arranging, organizing and coordinating with different stakeholders for company events and activities.
- Running the company’s online presence and create content for website, blog and social media channels.
- Live-covering of company activities and events on social media channels.
- Professional writing for reports, proposal, letters, emails, and other communications in English and Arabic.
- Executing various delegated issues, as well as coordinating activities with other staff.
**Work is usually 5 days a week during the daytime (shift work 9am to 5pm & 2pm to 10pm), but the Officer should be available to attend Ideaspace associated events in the evenings**
0 to 3 years
Diploma at least
Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications Writing and Editing
- The ideal candidate will either be an ambitious fresh graduate, or with up to 3 years of experience in a relevant capacity. The candidate will also ideally have familiarity with the start-up community in Egypt.
Requirements include the following:
- Passion to build a strong and energetic innoventures community, and desire to deliver top-quality work.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree (mass communication, marketing, PR, languages, business) is preferred, but smart and professional high-school graduates or diploma holders will also be considered.
- Social intelligence, open-mindedness, energetic personality and flexibility.
- Eagerness to learn, acquire skills, and become familiar with cutting-edge ideas.
- The ability to work independently, handle structured tasks, and take on responsibility.
- Willingness to work in any kind of team, and interact with different kinds of people and clients.
- Excellent writing, communication and organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to the highest degree.
- Competence and familiarity in using a computer and software tools to work efficiently.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
About this Company
Ideaspace is a co-working space designed to support innovators and entrepreneurs, as well provide a platform for developing and sharing ideas, between entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideaspace
By becoming a member in ideaspace, you can access our network of...