- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
11,000 to 16,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for an IOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Help maintain code quality and make code review
- Fast-growing, dynamic and stable company with international scope
- A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
- Social , medical insurance and bonuses
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ Years' Experience in the same Field.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C or Swift,
- Experience with design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with 3rd party API integrations
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in publishing Apps to store.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Bitbucket , Github .. etc)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Backend services (socket communication experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs , push notifications and Sockets
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with Google maps Integrations
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking skills
- Passion for user experience
About this Company
Green Tech is a system integrator and software services company established to serve the enterprise and E-Government Solutions in Saudi Arabia
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Tech
We also develop integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and...