- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Video Editor that can be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer;
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.