- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Provide 2nd level support.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems escalated from 1st level support team.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Ensure all documentation for the systems (build books, network diagrams) is created & updated after changes
- Perform 1st level hardware diagnostics and installation of layered products where needed.
- Administrates and manage ECC Backend server
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
SA Engineering and Provisioning
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Participate in creating disaster recovery plans for the hosted Systems
- Implement the backup and archiving plan for the Hosted systems based on IBM TSM and EMC Networker backup servers.
- Provide consultancy services to ECC customer.
- Setup, configure, upgrade, maintenance, performance monitoring and troubleshooting of servers running on different Linux "Centos , Redhat ,Suse) in addition to the following products:
- Asterisk PBX, Elastix and Call center solution Deployment.
- Installation\configuration\troubleshooting QMail server.
- Installation\configuration\troubleshooting Zimbra mail server.
- Installation\configuration\troubleshooting C-Panel.
- Installation\configuration\troubleshooting Redhat J-Boss.
- Installation\configuration\troubleshooting MySQL Server
- Maintains AIX UNIX/Linux Operating System to provide optimum performance and system availability.
- Manages and monitors current storage environment
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ECC was established in 2001, with the idea of building a world-class data center. The purpose behind this venture was to capture the higher end of the value chain in the Information Technology. It was designed and built to provide a range of integrated, scalable Data...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECC Solutions