- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assist CFO in implement corporate strategy
- Make sure that finance policy are implemented and check/update all finance procedures in place
- Preparing all required management information reports on a weekly/monthly basis and present/discuss with CFO and Financial Controller.
- Review all current finance processes, accordingly identify GAPS in the existing process and taking remedial measures
- Lead efforts in developing standard costing for operating units and update it on a need basis
- Assist Reporting and planning manager in Budget preparation
- Provide clear monthly business explanations for costing deviations versus Budget, standard cost and prior year.
- Lead costing function of our business which include studying and determining costs of different business activities.
- Support efforts to improve the financial health of each project and overall company performance.
- Assist CFO and Financial Controller in all ad-hoc required reports and special assignment.
- Support the development of timely, accurate costing analysis and management reporting in accordance with local requirements and IAS.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Support implementation of Best Practice Tools which improve the accuracy and timeliness of financial transaction processing and reporting
- Identify and pursue implementation of cost savings initiatives
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...