- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- The Office Manager oversees all Chairman and Managing Director staff, ensuring that all personnel efficiently and effectively fulfill the Chairman and Managing Director's instructions and that Group policies and procedures are adhered to by all Group personnel.
- Execute the Chairman and Managing Director's full range of business responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner.
- The Office Manager will schedule meetings and meet with participants before the meeting to ensure the effectiveness of scheduled meeting.
- The Office Manager acts as a resource to the executive management and will have functional responsibilities for overall office facilities and logistics; as well as safe keep and maintenance of corporate records.
- Also, she will be responsible for coordinating annual planning and reporting activities as well as periodical monitoring of progress against plans and reporting activities to executive management.
- The Office Manager will enjoy the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- This officer will have a role in the management of human resources and administration processes.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Established in 2012, Catalyst Partners is a growth investment firm that offers a unique prospect in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Catalyst Partners
Focused on developing medium-sized enterprises and family businesses in Egypt, the firm functions as a catalytic agent for growing businesses,...