- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, supplies, equipment and services,
- Implementing department procedures and realizing department goals,
- Handling the day-to-day activities of the Procurement department.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare reports.
- Schedule supplier visits and conduct competitor survey
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of cost calculation and projects.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
- Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries