- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots. text, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Filling clients websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing & Implement link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Media Production Online Media
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com