- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,800 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Job
Job Description- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails, and complaints escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 2014, the agency has established itself as one of
See all Careers and Jobs at Wizzora
Alexandria’s top-flight advertising houses.
Since its birth, Wizzora’s vision has solely been directed towards achieving constant development and reaching new heights continuously. The agency’s...