- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance - Medical Insurance - Life insurance
- Females Only
About the Job
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Coordinate with agent that handles social media and overall marketing activities.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Coordinate the functioning of all Food and Beverage Departments Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized.
- Coordinates all F&B promotions with Operations Department to ensure proper implementation.
- Establishes a clear Food & Beverage Banquet Sales kit and briefs the Operations department on usage. This includes all relevant documents such as Banquet event check lists and Banquet event orders.
- Gets actively involved in finding the best Printing / Advertising solutions to optimize the Company's profits.
- Is fully responsible for the Department proper functioning including associated, finances and implementation.
- Communicates all promotions in a timely and professional manner to both, the Restaurant and Operation Department by establishing weekly meetings and is responsible for their recording and distribution.
- Maintains a proper Customer data base in conjunction with Operations' Team and co-ordinates any Electronic advertising with the Operations Team.
- Acts as a Customer Relation Officer and spends time with Customers / Members to establish a developing business relationship.
- Establishes Client satisfaction surveys and reports results to the CEO.
- Reports all happenings of the Department to the CEO .
- Conduct, compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly to CEO.
- Comes up with regular proposals to adjust the overall Marketing Strategy month by month.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least