- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Takes a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
- Integrates inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
- Establishes and implements methods for determining activity duration within assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Develops quantity release and/or installation curves for assigned disciplines/areas or specialties.
- Reviews and approves invoice verification for payment based on cost-loaded schedules, as required.
- Reviews schedule data, identifies and acquires information needed to complete work logic to interface between assigned disciplines, specialties and/or projects.
- Develops specific project codes of accounts and work breakdown structures, and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions for new work items assigned.
- Determines critical-path activities for assigned discipline or specialties and identifies significant activities supporting inter- discipline requirements and identifies critical path for discipline or specialty work activities.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...