- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 3 Months Annual Bonus According to Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Contact with implementation and development teams to identify issues causing errors.
- Receive requirements and create a test plan for these requirements.
- Setup and configure test environments.
- Receive use cases and create test cases and how everything will be tested and identify the items to be tested.
- Execute the test cases and create report defects.
- Generate and write clear and concise defect reports, and validate bug fixes.
- Monitor, track and regularly report test status and bug statistics to the Project Manager.
- Perform testing over the developed CR.
- Record time sheet consumed for each task.
- Perform other required related tasks.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
National Technology is a supplier of integrated laboratory and clinical information systems for the healthcare industry. We are committed to combining the most effective technologies, innovative designs, and production methodologies to create user friendly , robust and cost...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Technology