- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitor and update the time baseline and present a revised schedule with reflected changes and its impact on the planned time and cost.
- Compare the Tender budget rate breakdown (equipment, manpower, and material) with current rates and present changes to the management in a cost control analysis report that entails the planned value (budget) versus actual.
- Present two separate daily reports (time and cost) to the project manager and the client that includes new equipment, received materials, staff attendance, daily wages, petty cash, purchase orders (PO) invoices, and compare the planned activities versus the actual to be able to monitor the project daily and raising flags for any delays.
- Perform random site checks to ensure proper supplies storage, smooth workflow, and resources to investigate any delays or losses to the project.
- Review claims with the contract site team to identify its validity and study events (variation orders, delays, etc.), and report its impact on the planned time and cost.
- Plan a two weeks log ahead activity schedule to the shop-drawing, MEP, and the Procurement teams, evaluate their progress on weekly basis for any corrective actions needed and present it as a summary in a weekly report to the management and the client.
- Analyze and discuss
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...