- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and optimize university pages within Social Media platform to increase the visibility of university’s social content.
- Writes edits, reviews & approves content for digital media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and any other related medium.
- Creation of content which meets UCE standards.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Displays general information through digital Media to promote a better understanding of UCE objectives.
About this Company
Canadian International College (CIC) was established in 2004 at New Cairo, as the only provider of Canadian Education in Egypt. It is an associate campus of Cape Breton University (CBU) and University of Ottawa (UO) in Canada. CIC offers programs in Business Administration,...
See all Careers and Jobs at CIC - Canadian International College