User Interface Developer Skills
- skilled in modern application programming languages, such as Java, .Net, AJAX, PHP, XHTML and Ruby.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash & Flex to mockup UI elements.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues, and gather real-world intelligence from target users.
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social actions.
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
- Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
- familiar with popular content management systems (CMS), e.g., WordPress, Joomla!, Magneto & osCommerce.
- Wield knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and HCI (human-computer interaction).
- soft skills in areas like verbal/written communication, team leadership and project management, to effectively communicate with business decision-makers and subordinates.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.