- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements, and completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables.
- Acts as a champion for business process changes; act behind the scenes, and work cross-functionally to craft solutions for business problems related or tangential to the project, and preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements within project scope, and recommends strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards, and determine the customer needs and develop plans for improving delivery.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, and create, maintain sufficient project documentation.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, and ensure resources availability and allocation.
About this Company
Distilled into four domains, we provide the most effective and innovative BigData solutions possible to medium and small companies
See all Careers and Jobs at BADR