This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review, draft and implement the company diverse contracts.
- File reports against any corporate activity that contradicts ECDC policies or state regulations.
- Investigate suspects and accused employees to reach a final conclusion
- Visit the incident scene and investigate the circumstances
- Gather data and reports that support or deny any law violation or accusation
- Update and review regulations and decisions to align with any new state regulations or management view
- Investigate claims by assessing a range of factual information including claimants background
- Consult with involved parties (construction workers, engineers, lawyers, experts) to get expert evaluation of the claim
- Decide liabilities and consolidate them with facts and reports
- Perform the necessary tasks for any case that they take on
- Testify in court cases when needed
- Liaise with solicitors and negotiate settlements
- BSc degree in Law, English law is an advantage.
- Proven record working with well-known organizations for not less than 15 years
- English fluency
- Good Computer & drafting skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures with Sound judgment and ability to analyse situations and information. In addition to outstanding communication skills and high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Willing to travel whenever required
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Countryside Development Company
شركة تنمية الريف المصري الجديد هي شركة مساهمة مصرية 100% - أنشئت بناء على قانون رقم 8 - معنية بالتنمية المستدامة لأراضى “مشروع 4 ملايين فدان "
المساهمين: (3مساهمين حكوميين):
-الهيئة العامة لمشروعات التعمير...