- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Experience in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
- Responsible For embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
- you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world
- Handling Customer Issue handling & containing customer escalation
- Responsible for end to end delivery such as following up with presales team and providing appropriate updates to customers or internally with stockholders.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services
Basic skills requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Expertise in engineering with distributed database technologies like Hadoop/Spark/Solar and Cassandra.
- Expertise with event driven architecture including event schemas and standards around technologies like Kafka.
- Extensive experience building RESTful APIs, preferably in Java.
- Expertise with micro services design and development, including API and cloud based platforms and technologies such as containers a plus.
Experience & Technical skill Requirements:
- Proven track record of delivering high quality software (5 to 10 years of experience)
Experience with big data pipelines using Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- REST API design and development experience for web platforms using Java
Translation of requirements into detailed architecture design.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment on fast-moving projects
Experience in building stable, scalable, and high-speed live streams of data and serving web platforms and/or mobile apps.
- Strong DBA & Web Logic expertise
- Understanding & experience in SQL Queries, Performance tuning, Application server, UNIX, Linux, Network protocols, etc.
Preferred to have:
- Experience in C and C++ programming.
- Enterprise server management (WL/JBOSS) interaction, integrating with other systems.
- Experience in machine learning technology.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment