- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Post any open positions, review resumes and set up interviews, and updating information on all recruiting websites.
- Assist in organizing recruitment-related activities: signing the contracts, giving out handbooks, coordinating training, update internal HR processes & forms.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, and updating the database.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre screening interviews; including phone and face-to-face interview.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the company's database.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Assist in other HR functions.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Recruitment and Staffing Retail
About this Company
Dejavu is a ladies fashion brand with total number of 25 stores all across Egypt. Dejavu has been founded in 2009.
See all Careers and Jobs at dejavu
Dejavu set exacting standards and strive for consistency and precision in everything we do. We are committed to continuously improving our capabilities.