- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assign and distribute work load equitably on all team members based on their job levels and expertise to effectively manage the department objectives through them.
- Assure proper communication between team leaders and engineers and between the engineers and other departments in the organization to align all work stakeholders.
- Monitor deadlines of plans to make sure they are met.
- Set the company’s procurement policy and strategic direction according to the company’s goals and objectives every 3 years in order to cope with the market dynamics and new trends.
- Put an action plan to achieve each company goal and objective.
- Design the procurement process and continuously monitor, measure and modify it when needed in order to solve any issues or problems.
- Manage the suppliers and subcontractors and assist the team with any technical information needed.
- Monitor the company expenses quarterly and find alternative ways to reduce them.
- Plan for different ways to get sources; how to get them and where from to ensure the highest levels of work effectiveness.
- Coordinate with project managers to check the site conditions and handle the requirements needed from the procurement department at the site.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...