- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonuses,merits, rewards etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +15 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets.
Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
- We recognize the emerging role of digital marketing and the transformation driven by technology in reshaping the Pharmaceutical Market and its raising influence. Accordingly we are recruiting a professional candidate to join the team as Digital Marketing Manager as per the following details:
- Location : Maadi HQ
- Reporting: Marketing Manager
- Grade: K01/K02
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of cross-division, cross-site website and mobile strategy and tactics to grow Multicare's designated portfolio
- Identify opportunities to expand website and mobile innovation and to effectively leverage existing capabilities across Business Units
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Campaigns (PPC),e-mail marketing and other techniques for effective PR engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including click-bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Develop a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Maintain and update the organisation's website through uploading videos, images, news, etch especially for CME events, standalones, scientific sympmosia and conferences sponsored by Multicare
- Ensure brand consistency is delivered online across all client accounts
- Work with the digital marketing executives to create a unique on-site and off-site SEO strategy for each client
- Influence effectively at all levels of the Company and manage change, building and maintaining productive relationships
- In collaboration with internal and external Partners, develop innovative cost effective solutions to further enhance the Digital Marketing and Channels initiative at Multicare
B. Knowledge/Experience Requirements :
- Relevant degree with post-graduate qualification desired
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role (preferably from a digital agency background)
- Experience and/or understanding of Pharmaceutical is highly desired
- Experience of building and executing on integrated Digital Marketing Channel strategies
- Knowledge across multiple Digital Marketing and Channels - DM&C Platform technologies, including Web Content Management Systems, Web & Portal Technologies, Digital Asset Management Systems, Social Media, Marketing Automation, Identity and Access Management, Web Analytics, SEO, Mobile Channels
- A good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems, including WordPress
- Fundamental knowledge of Web development, more advanced knowledge a plus
- A Working knowledge of web analytics tools and reporting, especially Google algorithms, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Possess a broad knowledge of various technical alternatives and their potential impact on the business
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Embrace and champion change, foster innovation, focus on the customer, demonstrate courage and collaborate across all divisions
- Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Socialization and influencing others - in a virtual environment
- Ability to complete tasks and follow-up activities, consistently meets deadlines, and strive to exceed expectations with minimal supervision.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Attention to detail; take pride in work and aspires to maintain continual personal and professional growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- We do not only offer a competitive remuneration but also a culture that is driven by sense of accountability and commitment where talents can find their career pathway stepping into senior roles and responsibilities.
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground.
- We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
- We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
- Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare
Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...