- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops, directs and implements comprehensive marketing plans, initiatives and campaigns and corresponding budgets to promote the facilities, grow and penetrate markets, and develop and maintain maximum positive industry exposure and image.
- Analyzes, evaluates and reports on performance and effectiveness of plans, campaigns, activities, and initiatives relative to benchmarks and goals and recommends corrections.
- Works closely with the Director of Public Relations ineffective marketing and public relations functions to achieve established benchmarks and goals.
- Conducts research, analysis and assesses strengths and weaknesses of competitors and competitive conditions in the market and keeps current with industry news and trends.
- Acts as primary liaison with the industry stakeholders in the community.
- Directs and supervises the sales and marketing staff.
- Monitors oversee and correct the effectiveness of the sales staff in their duties particularly in responsiveness to leads and client inquiries, timely and thorough follow up, and the satisfaction of clients and local industry stakeholders.
- Recommends, implements and monitors individual and team goals for the department, consistent with established benchmarks and goals.
- Prepares and presents sales forecasts, projections, occupancies, surveys, and other reports as directed.
- Keeps abreast of the impact of facility pricing guidelines, rules and regulations, policies, license agreements and other issues affecting sales functions.
- Effectively performs sales functions and develops, solicits and books own accounts with individual goals.
- Represents Chloride Egypt at industry regional and national tradeshows and conventions.
- Ensures department’s turnover of sales accounts to Event Services is effective and efficient.
- Works closely with operations and event services and all other departments in the facilities.
- Monitors and responds to social media and other inquiries as necessary.
- Directly supervises Managers, Assistants or Coordinators in the Sales and Marketing Department. The Director of Sales and Marketing carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Chloride's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding; disciplining employees in conjunction with Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
About this Company
Founded in 1981 and based on 100 years of experience from " Chloride" group of England, "Chloride Egypt "established a long history in the manufacture and development of premium grade automotive batteries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chloride
With an annual capacity of two million automotive batteries. In...