- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Attractive Commission
About the Job
- Meeting clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or both.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated
- Answer clients questions regarding projects, financial issues, maintenance, and appraisals.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
EDAR is the #1 real estate broker in Egypt and is the proud founder of on-linebased real estate business in Egypt. Co-founded in 1999 by EFG-Hermes S.A.E. (Egyptian Financial Group-Hermes), an investment bank, and the largest financial securities, services and stock brokerage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edar Seaview Properties