- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, comm & bouns
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service provided.
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance profitalability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management