- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Listening and Communication:
- Follow instruction from your supervisor, and understand those instructions with little or no follow up.
- Understand motives and goals behind tasks requested to get a better picture. Ask questions in the right time. Provide feedback on the situation at hand. Assertiveness
- Answering phone-calls, sending emails, induction of new employees, monitoring staff's performance and attendance,
- Ensuring ethical working environment and understanding etiquette at work.
- Scheduling meetings, arranging for a visa and travel procedures, verifying invoice contents, setting reminders (written and verbal),
- Ensuring a presentable working environment, ensuring the availability of office materials, organizing office layout,
- Reporting for any maintenance needed,
- Filing and storing documents in the right place,
- Translating tenders and analyzing contracts, implementing new ideas.
- Writing emails, handling the manager's calendar, fax, copying, creating excellent Excel sheets, excellent use of MS Office, good knowledge in Photoshop, very good in researching (up-to-date with business and customs law) and allocating manufacturers/ suppliers (when needed).
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Brilliant Engineering is an engineering services contractor company specialized in field of Industrial Ventilation Systems, Cooling Towers, Central Conditioning Systems, Duct Work and Piping, Adaptations, central & discrete acts of tin, insulation & packaging even for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Brilliant Engineering