- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Bonuses
About the Job
The Big Picture:
- DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including production, marketing, and distribution of digital media).
- Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
About the role:
- The business development manager will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for the company in different markets and creating a plan to secure such opportunities and grow the company’s client portfolio in terms of markets as well as revenue.
- Responsible for executing the digital sales plans and marketing activity.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures, ideas and possibly platforms with the company’s strategy and operations; and also examining risks and potentials as well as estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Develop and implement plans to reach a large base of clients in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Ensure all sales projects are delivered in line with plans, budgets, and quality expected.
- Work closely with the Strategy team on identifying right clients.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure the service quality level and the client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to ensure the strategic goals are achieved.
- Explore new approaches and converting services and products to improve sales conversion rate.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Propose company services that best meet the potential client’s business needs.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, develop and negotiate contracts in collaboration with the legal team as well as integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Brief account management to prepare custom-made proposals and ensuring they satisfy client’s requirements.
- Responsible to create a strong customer base for the company in Egypt and introduce the company diverse services to targeted clients to ensure attaining desired outcomes.
- Seek and maintain collaborations with potential partners and sponsors to cooperate with the company in different projects.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare and regularly update DigiSay’s corporate presentations and service-specific presentations.
- Train and develop entry-level business development executives.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production Online Media
About this Company
DigiSay is a media services company based in Cairo, Egypt. Established in 2010 as a digital content manager, the company has evolved into a full- fledged online and offline media agency, offering a wide range of services including the following:
See all Careers and Jobs at Digisay