- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, build and deploy our solutions, supporting our large scale products and services.
- Responsible for developing applications for Android platform and participating in the entire application lifecycle.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Work closely with other mobile app developers to ensure conformity among all team members and all platforms.
- Gather and understand requirements, and translate them into efficient solutions.
- Develop highly functional user interfaces.
- Standardize all code and platforms to achieve high code re-usability rates.
- Optimize app performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies, and improve apps accordingly.
- Deploying apps process on Play Store.
- Deliver results within tight schedules.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Sarmady is a Full-Fledged Digital Media House that was established in 2001 and acquired by Vodafone Egypt in 2008, with the mission of making “infinite digital innovations”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sarmady
Today Sarmady is aiming at becoming the number one Digital Destination in the region. MENA's...