- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, build and deploy our solutions, supporting our large scale products and services.
- Responsible for developing applications for Android platform and participating in the entire application lifecycle.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Work closely with other mobile app developers to ensure conformity among all team members and all platforms.
- Gather and understand requirements, and translate them into efficient solutions.
- Develop highly functional user interfaces.
- Standardize all code and platforms to achieve high code re-usability rates.
- Optimize app performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies, and improve apps accordingly.
- Deploying apps process on Play Store.
- Deliver results within tight schedules.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2001, Sarmady dominates the Egyptian fixed and mobile internet with a wide range of locally relevant content and services spanning sports, film, music, city-guides, directories, classifieds, social networks and automotive.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sarmady
Built on the belief that...