- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
80 to 120 EGP per hour, bonuses
About the Job
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students speak, read, understand, and write English. Duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes to marking of assignments and work handed in by students. Moreover, teachers are expected to prepare some extra curricular activities such as presentations to help students develop. Teachers will be responsible for the safety of their students during class.
Typical duties include:
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluating students’ class work and assignments, and providing constructive and helpful feedback.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom, and classroom management.
- Creating a vibrant and engaging teaching atmosphere.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
- A bachelor degree in teaching English or a relevant degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in teaching English as second language.
- CELT/CELTA/TEFL/DELTA is an advantage for the applicant
Personal qualities required:
- Able to communicate effectively with students, administration, teaching staff, as well as parents.
- Able to work efficiently under stress and pressure.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Competent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be patient.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Education Empire
Education provider since 2016, based in Cairo with 3 offices located in Mohandeseen, New Cairo and Heliopolis, owning multiple brands providing a diverse range of educational programmes as well.
The IG Club, The IG School and...