- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop, and audit the use of, the departments’ documents’ classification taxonomies and title blocks to facilitate accurate and smooth information capture, search, and retrieval.
- Develop and create coding systems (whenever needed) for the department’s projects to facilitate documents’ processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
- Follow up, guide, and supervise, project sites’ Document Controllers to ensure prompt, accurate, and consistent technical office documents’ filing, storing, and archiving system through collecting and maintaining all project correspondence
- Receive and assemble all projects’ sites packages and data (every 15 days) to promptly upload on server, and allocate in relevant electronic files and archives, and send an e-mail to notify all relevant project personnel in head office
- Prepare the administrative and coding aspects of suppliers’ and subcontractors’ contracts, and handle the process of obtaining signatures from involved parties and personnel.
- Manage the Oracle system and upload all projects’ subcontractors’ contracts and agreements for future reference and retrieval, and communicate with relevant departments to tackle any gaps or identify and upload any missing documents.
- Issue submittals to be submitted promptly to the project’s client
- Conduct technical hiring interviews for Document Controllers (on site), and ensure their skills fit within the required qualifications for the job.
- Administer the coding for all department’s correspondences and letters during exchange with external parties
- Attend meetings with project’s clients or consultants, whenever needed, to identify and determine project’s requirements and needs with regards to documents’ management and control.
- Create hard copies back-up for all server-uploaded documents for safeguarding against loss.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
"Alhamd Contracting Company" is one of the leading Electromechanical Contracting companies, serving the Egyptian Market since 1989. Alhamd is specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Fire Alarm Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt. As well Alhamd is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alhamd Contracting Company