- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- The Exam Coordinator will report to the Manager.
- The role of the Coordinator will be to carry out all tasks and projects related to the day-to-day operational delivery of examinations.
- The Coordinator will be required to offer support and assistance to administrators for all examinations.
- It is the Coordinator's responsibility, under the guidance of the Institution to effectively deal with the logistics of the examination process.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries related to examinations.
- Assist in the preparation and publication of the examination schedules.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other E-Learning Education
About this Company
International Business Driving License (IBDL) was founded in 2007 in Huston, Texas. It is an online qualification that provides its services through regional offices accredited by Missouri State University in the USA.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBDL Foundation
IBDL offers three certifications in Business...